Rich in chocolate flavor, this velvety Easy Chocolate Cheesecake is the perfect dessert for any occasion!
What have YOU been baking lately? This past week, I needed dessert for a couple different occasions, but I didn’t have time to bake multiple things. The answer? Chocolate Cheesecake of course! This ultra-easy recipe, with it’s AMAZING flavor and rich, creamy texture, makes anywhere from 12-16 servings. This makes it perfect for a crowd OR for when you want something sweet for guests stopping by.
I actually made it a few days before Easter and so I topped it off with some of those cute and colorful malted milk eggs. Look how “springy” that looks! Those little malted milk eggs have such pretty pastel colors, they make any dessert look like it is perfect for spring! (And they are pretty tasty too!)
We only ate half of it on Easter, so I froze the remaining pieces. You just need to wrap it well so it doesn’t absorb any flavors from other items in your freezer. I usually wrap it in plastic wrap, then wrap it with a layer of foil, then put it in a freezer bag. Then, about a week later later, when I needed a sweet treat for a couple friends, I topped it with whipped cream, fresh raspberries and a sprinkling of cocoa. It was just a good as the day I made it!
This cheesecake is SUPER simple, since it uses ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now AND it isn’t one of those touchy recipes that requires a water bath to keep it from cracking. This recipe bakes up BEAUTIFULLY every time and is sure to satisfy the cheesecake and chocolate lover’s in your family!
Bake up this Easy Chocolate Cheesecake today and store for up to 2 months in your freezer, so you have a fantastic chocolate treat for unexpected guests. Happy Baking!
Serves 12-16 servings
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 (8oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 2 cup (12oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 8 (1oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- -whipped topping and berries for garnish
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. In medium bowl, combine butter, sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press on bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs; blend well. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour filling into prepared pan.
- Bake 55-65 minutes, until center is set. Turn oven off and open oven door; let cheesecake cool 1 hour in oven. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Keep refrigerated or freeze. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator before serving. Just before serving, garnish as desired.